NSI Tattoo (North Shore Ink) was established by Cody and Fabiana Philpott in beautiful Lake Country, British Columbia on August 28, 2017. Our 2nd floor studio offers a bright, spacious, comfortable and clean environment for your next tattoo experience. We are conviniently located on Highway 97 between Kelowna and Vernon and have lots of free parking available.
As a husband-wife team of tattoo artists, we work together on most tattoo projects to some capacity. The combination of our diverse international tattoo experience also allows us to pull multiple perspectives into each project.We find this to be very valuable to our process, especially when offering another opinion on the size and placement of a tattoo.
We specialize in developing custom tattoo designs in a variety of styles that are suited to our client’s tastes, ideas and body. Our design process uses a combination of state-of-the-art digital technology and traditional fine art methods. We have a deep appreciation for the bold style and techniques of Irezumi (Japanese tattooing) and American Traditional tattooing. Like many great tattooist before us, we believe that “bold will hold” and seek to apply this methodology to create tattoos that remain strong with age.
We pride ourselves in strict sterilization and cross contamination control. We use sterilized single use needles and tubes and have thorough equipment barrier procedure to ensure we meet the highest standards.
We believe the best way to develop a unique and intriguing tattoo design is through face-to-face consultations. We hope that you will stop by to check out our studio space and discuss your tattoo ideas with us in our upstairs lounge.
We welcome walk-in and cover-up tattoo projects! Serving Lake Country, Kelowna, Vernon and the Okanagan.
We are located at 10074 Highway 97 #1 Lake Country, (directly behind Dairy Queen). We are open from 11am-6pm, Tuesday to Saturday with other times available by appointment. Please enjoy the free parking around our shop!
- Do you draw and tattoo custom work? ABSOLUTELY! We are a custom tattoo shop and thrive on doing our own drawings and tattoos with your inspirations.
- What are your rates? Our rates are currently $150 per hour and $120 for 30 mins or less, GST included.
- Do I need to make a deposit? Yes, we require a $50 deposit to begin drawing all tattoo projects.
- What form of payment do you accept? We accept cash only for tattoos. Deposits can be made by e-transfer*.
- Do I need to have an idea or drawing before coming to the shop? Not at all! Our artists have lots of out-of-the-box ideas, drawings, books and references to share with you to help design a timeless and unique tattoo.
- How do I schedule an appointment or consultation? Please drop by the shop for a free consultation or call us at 778-480-0206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- How old do I have to be to get tattooed? You have to be 17 with parental consent and photo ID. No exceptions.
- Do you do walk-ins? Yes, we do, depending on the availability of the artists when you come in.
- Do you do coverups? In most cases, we do! The coverup project will depend on the existing work and if an effective coverup can be performed within the clients requirements.
- Where are you located? Our Okanagan tattoo studio is located in Lake Country (Winfield), British Columbia, right on Highway 97, between Kelowna and Vernon. We are on the second floor of the strip mall directly behind Dairy Queen.
- Do you tattoo the hands and/or face? This is handled on a case-by-case basis, and we ask you to please get in touch with one of our artists to discuss what you have in mind.
- Do you have “flash” tattoos? Yes we do! We do custom-drawn flash tattoo designs and enjoy tattooing any of them!